PLTL Registration Information
Registration for your PLTL sessions will begin tonight at midnight.
Go to: www.fiupltl.org
Your login information is as follows:
Username = panther ID
Once you log in you can change your password to anything you want. We reset EVERYONE'S password to the above information.
**To register for a section follow these steps:
1. Click on the campus name where your lecture is held on the bottom right where it says "Modesto A. Maidique Campus" or "Biscayne Bay Campus".
2. Then click on the course you are registered for "General Biology II", "General Biology I" etc.
3. Then click on the day you want.
4. Then click the section you would like to register for.
5. Then you will see a message that says: "You are about to enroll yourself as a member of this course. Are you sure you wish to do this?"
6. Click YES
Note: If for some reason you want to switch sections you must unenroll yourself from the one you are registered for. You can do this when you're in the section on the bottom left it will say "unenroll me".
You will have to check back on the PLTL website for your room number as we are still waiting to hear back from space and scheduling with room numbers so for now they are set as "TBA".
Note: If let's say you're taking Gen Bio and Human Bio at the same time you will only be able to register for ONE section and then you will have to e-mail the PLTL team at firstname.lastname@example.org and give them the following information:
BBC General Biology II students ONLY- Note: Sections for PLTL are arranged by which campus the PLTL is physically held. There will be sessions offered at the Modesto Maidique Campus for General Biology II. So if you cannot make it to the open sessions or the sessions are closed at the Biscayne Bay Campus then go back to the main page and click on "Modesto A. Maidique Campus" and repeat steps 2-7 to search for General Biology II sessions at MMC.
****Remember you will not be able to register for a PLTL session until tonight at 12:01am (Wednesday)****
(Edited by Site Administrator - original submission Wednesday, 11 May 2011, 07:23 PM)